Check out the Awesome Chevrolet Camaro at Schumacher Chevrolet of Livingston
The fan-favorite Chevrolet Camaro is in stock at Schumacher Chevrolet of Livingston, located near Newark. We could not be more excited to highlight this amazing vehicle. Performance Values, technology and a great interior are just some of the reasons the Camaro has been a one of Chevy's more popular vehicles for years.
Performance Values Worth Drooling Over
The Camaro has long been an impressive option when it comes to muscle cars, and that hasn't changed. With powerful V6 and V8 engine options, this beauty can be exactly what you need it to be. Acceleration is more than impressive, allowing this bad boy to reach from zero to 60 miles per hour in just over five quick seconds. Braking and handling are no slouch either. The Camaro's powerful brakes brought it to a standstill in just over 100 feet. Handling is acute and certain, leaving any adventure fully in control of the driver.
Available Trim Levels
We at Schumacher Chevrolet of Livingston, located closely to West Caldwell and Hanover, are always impressed by the amount of trim levels available for the Chevy Camaro. Seven unique levels will allow you to shape this muscle car into the perfect companion. Read more about the awesome trims below:
• 1LS trim level: this trim level is a coupe style trim level. It includes LED lights, a backup camera, as well as cruise control and keyless ignition. It boasts OnStar, as well as smartphone connectivity and Bluetooth.
• 1LT trim level: this trim level is the base model for the convertible version. It includes satellite radio, remote start, and six-way adjustable seating.
• 2LT trim level: this trim level builds off the previous trim level and adds in dual-zone automatic climate control, leather upholstery, as well as an auto dimming rearview mirror. This trim level also boasts heated and ventilated front seating.
• 3LT trim level: this trim level makes a V6 engine standard, and includes the Technology Package, letting you take advantage of navigation technology. A heated steering wheel, and wireless smartphone charging also come standard on this trim level.
• 1SS trim level: this trim level focuses mostly on heightening the performance of the Chevy Camaro. It boasts an impressive V8 engine, a track driving mode, and a rear spoiler built to impress.
• 2SS trim level: this trim level also boasts the V8 engine. The Convenience and Lighting package comes on this trim level, along with a rear-camera mirror.
• ZL1 trim level: this trim level focuses on luxury and performance. It has a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine, race oriented suspension dampers, a carbon fiber hood, and an available sunroof.
Technology and Interior
The Interior of the vehicle is important to us at Schumacher Chevrolet, a short drive from Summit. That's why we can't stop swooning over he Chevy Camaro. The interior of this vehicle features comfortable seating that hugs the human form, giving you the feel of a sportscar. The technology it boasts is also an impressive addition.
Smartphone connectivity comes standard on the Chevrolet Camaro, as does Bluetooth. The Chevrolet MyLink system is available and understands unique commands. Available rear cross traffic alert, rear parking sensors, and a backup camera are helpful when maneuvering through the parking lot. Voice control as well as smartphone connectivity are standard, allowing you to take advantage of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
We at Schumacher Chevrolet of Livingston are very excited for you to take a look at the Chevy Camaro. This awesome vehicle is a one of a kind muscle car. All eyes will be on you as you cruise on your Sunday drive.