At Cadillac of Lake Lanier, we consider you an important part of our family.
And like you, during these last few weeks we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families safe and healthy. The safety, health and wellness of our customers and employees is also our number one priority.
As part of your local community, we want you to know that we will continue to operate as normal, as we navigate these challenging times.
With growing concerns about the Coronavirus, we want to make you aware of the additional protocols we have implemented at our dealership while we continue tomonitor the rapidly evolving situation. As always, we are following guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the CDCand other health organizations. We know our communities need us, and that’s why our teams are working so hard to keep our dealership open, with heightened standards of safetyand health in mind.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect our guests and our valued associates:
In Our Dealership:
• Cleaning commonly used areas frequently, including cashier stations, all showroom furniture, service lanes, waiting areas, handles and doorknobs, as well as all office desks, phones, and computer equipment.
• Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, and paper towels.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the dealership.
• Wiping down all equipment, including regularly sanitizing each display and demonstration vehicle, inside and out.
• Service staff is using plastic to cover all steering wheels on vehicles in our service department.
• All vehicles are disinfected with daily and between any test drives with ourindustrial grade productapproved by the EPA for use against Covid-19
• Following best practices for safe food and drink handling, as always, in our vending and service areas.
For Our Associates:
• Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Providing hand sanitizer, wipes, and tissues on every desk, in breakrooms, offices, and meeting rooms.
• Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
• Suspending business air travel for associates and recommending virtual meetings wherever possible with vendors, suppliers and company representatives.
• Recommending that our guests also practice safe hygiene at home, at work, and in their vehicles.
In everything we do, we’re guided by our commitment to provide an incredible place to work and shop. We strive to make decisions that balance the safety of our valued associates with our commitments to our customers and communities. And above all else, we’ll be there for our communities when they need us most. We have your back.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
The Customer Experience Team
Cadillac of Lake Lanier
2355 Browns Bridge Road
Gainesville, GA 30504
What we're doing for our community?
Cadillac of Lake Lanier is proud to have donated funds to help offset the impact of the uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 virus.
Oakwood Elementary School - School Lunch Program, Hall County Schools
The Place of Forsyth County - Fresh fruit for the school lunch delivery program
Marie’s Italian Deli, Bakery & Market - Cumming Police Department meals during crisis
Sherry’s Bait & Barbeque - Meals for Gainesville Police Department