The experts at Lynch Chevy understand that hauling a trailer can be stressful. That’s why our team compiled some helpful towing tips to get you safely on your way!
● Know your vehicle’s towing capacity
● Use a complementary receiver, hitch, and ball
● Properly adjust your side mirrors to view trailer tires or consider tow mirrors
● Understand your trailer’s brake system and how to use it
● Adjust your vehicle’s integrated trailer brakes, if applicable
● Increase your following distance and leave plenty of stopping room