Financing a new car requires extensive thought and deliberation because the process is an important one. With so many factors at play, our Cadillac dealership in Gainesville, GA near Buford, Duluth, Athens, Cumming, Flowery Branch, Oakwood, Lake Lanier, Alpharetta, Suwanee and Atlanta GA areas, wants to help simplify your financing options, so you can feel good about your investment no matter which payment option you choose.
Buying versus leasing is a choice every car buyer must make, but our quick guide below helps to demonstrate the benefits of each option so you can make an informed decision before you visit our dealership. When you decide on a financial solution, come into Cadillac of Lake Lanier to discuss your preference with our dedicated and friendly product sales team, and we'll help you get behind the wheel of a brand-new, luxurious Cadillac vehicle. Choose from our list of popular models;
• You want to pay a lower out-of-pocket cost and monthly payments than with a traditional auto loan.
• You'll only put between 8,000 and 18,000 miles on your Cadillac each year.
• An accident on a vehicle history report will not have an affect on the lessee.
• You want your Cadillac equipped with the latest technology.
• You want to upgrade your Cadillac to a newer model after three years or buy it outright.
• You don't want the future market value of your Cadillac to affect you.
Buying Would Benefit You If...
• You aren't opposed to a higher monthly payment.
• You want to customize your Cadillac to include additional exterior accessories.
• You are happy to drive the same Cadillac for over four years.
• You predict driving over 20,000 miles each year.
Think you know which option is best for you? Apply for financing online and begin the process of your exceptional Cadillac car-buying experience. Everyone at Cadillac of Lake Lanier looks forward to doing business with you soon.